LLA Ep.#213: Kevin Gill talks the downside of forgiving & forgetting, the hardcore music/pro wrestling connection, tying all of your various interests together to create a successful business, and more
Manage episode 189185503 series 30571
- The guys talk the connection of hardcore music and pro wrestling
- Why wanting to see your favorite band who no longer get along, is not the best idea for you, as a fan
- Why forgiving and forgetting is often one-sided b.s.
- How did Kevin get into the New York hardcore music scene
- How does Kevin feel about the current bands on the hardcore music scene
- What inspired Kevin to combine his interests, such as hardcore music, videos, and wrestling, and start podcasting
- Listen to exclusive LLA Podcast Premium Episodes for Patreon Subscribers Only. Become a monthly supporter via $5 or more on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/llapodcast
- Project Child Save: http://projectchildsave.org
- Warrior Angels Foundation: http://warriorangelsfoundation.org
- Purchase Aggressive Strength products: http://strengthbymahler.com
- Purchase Aggressive Strength Bundles: http://budurl.com/mahlerbundles
- Purchase New Warrior Training products: http://newwarriortraining.com
- Kevin's Website: http://kevingillshow.com
186 episodes available. A new episode about every 15 days averaging 96 mins duration .