Manage episode 263452231 series 2471556
Since his previous appearance on the Living 4D podcast a year ago, life has changed in big ways for Aubrey Marcus, one of Paul’s favorite people.
Aubrey and Paul discuss the big changes and the bigger questions — God, life and free will — in this evolutionary Living 4D episode.
- Why Aubrey stepped away from Onnit. (2:50)
- Does God evolve as humans do? (7:40)
- “God is a blank canvas of infinite potentiality and infinite possibilities.” (17:45)
- What Aubrey missed after six days in isolation. (26:22)
- Two good reasons for polyamory. (35:34)
- How Paul delicately balances living with two wives. (45:58)
- Relationships are the greatest teachers. (55:59)
- Does free will truly exist? (1:05:13)
- What it really costs to feed the world and provide everyone clean water. (1:22:48)
- The power of doing nothing. (1:29:26)
- “If you’re bored living on this planet, you have a problem.” (1:35:44)
- The work of Fred Hoyle, James Jeans and Adam Smith
- Zoroastrianism, Manichaeism and the Hopi Prophecy
- The Lion Tracker’s Guide to Life by Boyd Varty
Thanks to our awesome sponsors: Organifi (save 20 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK20 at checkout), Paleovalley (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code chek15 at checkout), BiOptimizers (save 26 percent on the Upgraded Digestion package of products Paul uses by using the code CHEK10 at checkout) and Cymbiotika (save 15 percent on your purchase when you use the code CHEK15 at checkout).