Manage episode 221512051 series 1048970
Today, we will talk about a basic homesteading activity: Processing Pigs for winter -- and a deeper topic: Processing Life. The last 10 days, many people I know and ones I just recently got to know in the LFTN community have been facing hard life lessons. So we will look at lessons learned from processing pigs next to lessons learned from life. And they are not all that different.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Reviewing the root vegetables (Cat got into the pantry)
- Care of cheese
- Thanksgiving from stored foods
What Mother Nature is providing
- Down to nuts and mushrooms
- Jerusalem artichokes are ready to dig
Stump the Sauce
- Salad Dressing
- Porchetta for the workshop
- New coffee launching this week - should be a good one!
Processing pigs - processing life.
- Highlight: Cindy and her 54 birds - many hand make light work
Make it a great week!
Song: Every Way by Sauce
Samantha the Savings Ninja
172 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 43 mins duration .