Manage episode 228044176 series 1048970
It is easy to be sucked in by the siren’s call of being busy and checking things off your list — but are you viewing your time as an investment? We will talk about that and more today on Living Free in Tennessee.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Bugging in happened – almost had to tap into my condensed milk – which we need to rotate through
- What I put in the car
- Working through the green beans
- Making Sweet potato chili
- Method: weekly assessment of what needs to be used up and freezer audit season
What’s in Season
- Duck eggs (also at the workshop)
- Green Onions
- Wild Garlic
- 1st spring dead nettle popped up
Tales from the Booze Whisperer
Stump the Sauce
- Sick of homemade vinaigrette – ideas for different salad dressing?
- DAS WEBSITE – on last task (that is of course taking longer than ever expected)
- Creative Outlet: Alzheimers, friends, singing, lifting your spirits (how that plays into independence)
Main topic of the Show: ROI on Your Time
Make it a great week!
Song: Belly Dancing Vamp Tune, by Sauce
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Instagram: @nicolesauce1
211 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 43 mins duration .