Manage episode 228528915 series 1048970
If you don’t know who the TN GSD crew is, they are a group of friends who sometimes get together at one place or another and help kickstart a project. They’ve done site visits, plans, aquaponics builds, a composting toilet and had lots of fun along the way doing it. So what makes this community different? We will talk about that in today’s show as well as ways you can start developing your own community --- or finding one like it.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Using up stewed tomatoes:
- Sweet Potato Chili
- Normal Chili with Crowder Peas
- Preparing the potatoes to go in the ground (link to post in show notes)
- Hoping this freeze is the last real one for the year so we can bring out the overwintered banana plant and the water hyacinth
- Elderberry syrup in rotation as I feel seasonally challenged
What’s in Season
- Early Spring Plant Roulette Update: It’s cold and the peas are thankfully not up
- Dandelion greens
- Watercress (will beat back a bit from the cold)
- Stinging nettle
Tales from the Booze Whisperer
- Spices in drinks
Stump the Sauce
- How to skim cream off of milk
- What goes around comes around - GSD Weekend at Brett’s - But more on that in today’s show
Energy Expert Answer
- Should I grab these free solar panels?
Main topic of the Show: TN GSD Crew strikes again
Kudos from Coffee Break: Song list on spotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4re3uS64zN04patCYB3SlD?si=FN6aCWdeStCHh9F3JZW-dw
Make it a great week!
Samantha the Savings Ninja
173 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 43 mins duration .