Manage episode 230009320 series 1048970
Today, I want to examine gratitude and how being grateful for what you can do, what you have and what being grateful for others are in your life can do to help you find a pathway toward growth and success - and ultimately build the life you want to live rather than fall back into old habits of living up to everyone else’s expectations.
We are 3 seats away from being sold out for the Spring Workshop!
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Set up the composting area for kitchen scraps in Garbage grove
- A person cannot put up too much salsa
- Sweet potatoes are starting to think about turning - making sweet potato chips
- Pickled quail eggs for the workshop
What’s in Season
- Ap salad and pea shoots
- Wild mustard flowers
- All the other greens
- All the eggs
- Focused on renting the duplex, finishing the recipe book and starting another
- 2 salads from the ap = $10 each :)
- Tomatoes and pepper transplants are up and free from seed from previous years
Main topic of the Show: Gratitude
1: Perspective is everything
2: Find the good in the bad things
3: Add purpose to being grateful
4: Break bad habits of ingratitude
And how does being grateful help you build the life you want to live? I think that it does in a few ways:
- Redefines what is important and where to focus
- Puts you in a positive frame of mind, which leads you toward solutions rather than critiques
- Reminds you to be the one responsible for your happiness, success and life
- Brings graciousness and politeness back into the habit - and this is a habit fast disappearing
Make it a great week!
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Instagram: @nicolesauce1
182 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 43 mins duration .