Manage episode 224292863 series 2058457
¡Bienvenidos a México!
We’ve traveled a long way since the last time we recorded in Da Nang, Vietnam.
Now we’re living in Mérida, Mexico and recording the week before christmas! (even though you won’t hear it until the new year…or sometime far in the future.)
So put on your ugly sweater (we don’t care if you’re listening in March or even July), pour yourself a glass of eggnog, and get ready.
In this episode we’ll…
- Ask the important questions, like “Is Die Hard a real Christmas movie?”
- Recount the story of our epic 30 hour travel day from Malaysia to Las Vegas for Phish concerts.
- You’ll hear all about our missed connection in Hong Kong that nearly derailed the whole trip
- Poorly attempt to explain what Phish is like on Halloween in Las Vegas…
- Describe the legal weed scene in Las Vegas
- Surprise my Dad in New York for his birthday
- Talk about moving to México and finding our new home in Mérida
- Randomly plug our friend’s christmas video
- Briefly bitch about annoying music around the world
- Consume too much alcohol
- Tell you all about the coolest thing we’ve done in México so far, swimming in cenotes!
- Speculate about the Mexican slang meaning of cenotes.
- Get you into the christmas spirit.
10.31.2018 MGM Grand Arena, Las Vegas, NV
Apparently, these old bugs were made in Mexico. There’s one on every block!
Swimming in cenotes is one of the coolest things we’ve ever done!