How Does BYU Football Cope with Losing Devonta'e Henry-Cole & Tom Holmoe's State of the Program - July 21, 2020
Manage episode 267770341 series 2448055
The Locked On Cougars Podcast for July 21, 2020:
- Jake Hatch opened the show with the latest on Devonta'e Henry-Cole & his decision to spurn BYU and instead play for Utah State. Jake explained how he saw the Cougars moving forward to replace what hey expected to get from DHC this fall (hint - the sky isn't falling as much as it may seem)
- Hatch then talked about the highlights from BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe with his annual "State of the Program" he did on BYUtv yesterday
- Finally the podcast wrapped up with the 2020 Player Countdown series with #45 Harvey Unga and #44 Tina Gunn Robison taking the honors
Support Us By Supporting Our Locked On Podcast Network Sponsors!
- Rock Auto - Amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On Cougars sent you.
- All Guard Pest Control - All Guard is your local pest control company that is ready and willing to serve you. Check them out at AllGuardPestControls.com or call them at 801-852-1812.
- Biomat USA - Biomat USA is a plasma donation center that needs your donations now. Visit them at 349 E. University Parkway in Orem or call them at 801-235-9800.
- Manscaped - Go to Manscaped.com and use code Locked On to get 20% Off and Free Shipping. Manscaped is #1 in men’s below the belt grooming and offers precision-engineered tools for your family jewels.
- Rad Power Bikes - Right now as a limited time offer, get a free accessory with the purchase of a bike. That’s right! And FREE shipping to the lower 48 states. To get this special offer, text the word "LOCKED" to 64-000.
- Freshly - Join almost ONE AND A HALF MILLION Satisfied Customers and skip the shopping, prepping, cooking, and clean up. Freshly is offering our listeners FORTY DOLLARS OFF FOR THEIR FIRST TWO ORDERS at freshly.com/lockedon.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices