Episode 4: Humanity in Data Understanding Human Psychology in Data with Jonathan Kreindler of Receptiviti
Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on July 09, 2018 00:00 (). Last successful fetch was on October 31, 2018 02:23 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 156026278 series 1174286
Welcome Jonathan Kreindler, CEO and Co-Founder of Receptiviti. Receptiviti is a language-based personality analytics technology company.
In this episode we discuss:
- James Pennebaker's (Co-founder and Chief Scientist at Receptiviti) work in the study of written language and as a way to understand people, their emotions, prediction of behaviours.
- The two classes of words and how this impacts understanding of human psychology.
- The fallacy of Meyers' Briggs (MBTI Personality Scoring)
- How can Receptiviti be applied to the organization
- What is the vision for Receptivity in the next 5-10 years?