Manage episode 195855854 series 86819
We want to help out new and returning riders and give our input on what should be some of your first steps. With Jon on the Moto Amino app and hanging with the Dragon Krew, he meets Irishman. Irishman is a 23-year motorcycle veteran with well over 300k on sport and cruiser bikes. Then on top of that, he was a full-time MSF instructor while stationed in Japan and still fills in at Nash and Franklin County community colleges. We also want to thank Irishman for his service to our country as he served in the Marines for 15 years. We are once again happy to have KP Moto join us as well to provide his input as a young rider.
Where to start:
- Take a training class - if you are new it's a great way to see if you like riding with out buying a bike.
- MSF at community colleges
- Rider Edge at local Harley-Davison dealerships
- Learn from a friend
- Watch videos online.
- If you are returning rider, we recommend taking a training class to refresh you. This was submitted by one of our Riders of Loud Pipes Chad. Good idea for all riders to get a refresher course from time to time.
- Starter Bike:
- 300cc sport bike
- 650cc cruiser style bike
- Jon gives an update on his Spyder.....
- Purge valve showed up on Friday, January 5th, 2018 and tech going to install on January 6th, 2018.
- While visiting Jon talked to the manager and was told some 2017 F3-S where coming back from demo duty.
- Jon got a call from Sales manager about how he might want to get F3-S
- Jon and Natalie went to dealership and Jon could not pass up the deal and purchased a 2017 F3-S!!!
EIGHT DAYS A WEEK (IRISHMAN)
- Hummer 2
- Delora (Back to Future car)
- BMW Isetta (Family Matter TV Show Car)
- Easyriders Bike Show Charlotte - January 20, 2018
- Dragon Krew Moto-Amino ride to Key West FL. - February 18th, 2018 - February 21st, 2018 is a saddle sore 1000!
- 2nd Annual Congregation show - April 14th, 2018 2-8pm
- 1st Annual Loud Pipes Meetup - July 13th, 2018 - July 15th, 2018 - Some Place in PA...
- 2nd Annual East Coast Meetup - June 9th, 2018 - Captial Powersports, Wake Forest, NC.
- 3rd Annual MPC June 21st, 2018 - July 11th, 2018
- Barber Vintage Festival - October 5th, 2018 - October 7th, 2018
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one-time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
Running time: 1 hour 33 minutes
Questions or comments: email@example.com or the Feedback page