Manage episode 200539580 series 86819
For this espiosde we once again have the pleasure of welcoming Aaron Smith, who has been on the the show a few times talking about the Road Hogs group rides.
- Aaron rides from South Carolina to San Francisco, CA.
- Started September 19th, 2018 and returned September 29th, 2018.
- Planned to take northern route (I-80), however snow in the mountains changed plans to the southern route.
- Completed back to back days over 1,000 miles each.
- Spent two days in San Francisco, CA
- Traveled thru Yosemite National Park on way to Las Vegas, NV.
- Spent two days in Las Vegas, NV
- Wanted to hit the Twisted Sister Motorcycle Route, but of course the only day of rain on the trip, was that day!
- Jon’s plan for heading I-40 and coming back I-80 now may change with Aaron's information about snow in September. Jon continues thinking/planning return trip.
- Be sure to checkout the [MotoNobodies podcast](www.motonobodies.com), 3 episodes are out, #4 by the time most of you hear this.
- [MPC podcast](www.motorcyclepodcasterschallenge.com) has also restarted, check that out for 2018 rules update and Jon and Rich plan to do this every other week or so up to the start of the challenge.
- R6 is officially on the road!
LOUD PIPES SOUND CHALLENGE (name that bike)
- Guess the brand +1
- Guess the bike +1
- Stock or aftermarket +1
- Name the brand of the pipes +3
- This week's, Ducati Hyper Motard 821
- 2nd Annual Congregation Show - April 14th, 2018 2pm-8pm
- 2nd Annual Moto Amino East Coast Meetup - June 9th, 2018 at Capital PowerSport, Wake Forest, NC.
- 3rd Annual Motorcycle Podcasters Challenge - June 21st, 2018 thru July 11th, 2018.
- 1st Annual LoudPipes Meetup - July 13th - July 15th. Gettysburg, PA. Staying at DummerBoy Campground
- 14th Annual Barber Vintage Festival - October 5th - 7th 2018 (Roger one of the Riders of Loud Pipes is planning to ride in from Oregon. Jon and Roger are going to head to Las Vegas, NV for the AimExpo)
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one-time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
Running time: 1 hour 17 minutes