Manage episode 203828102 series 86819
Couple news topics this week and we get deep in conversation about what your last wishes are and have you shared that with anyone.
- New Carbon Composite process from BMW, may reduce costs
- We talk about flat track racing, inspired by MotoNobodies podcast season 1 episode 6 featuring Cruiser Bruiser
- Ducati Enters American Flat Track
- Update from Jon on his Spyder, after 4 months and over 6k miles
- 2nd Annual Moto Amino East Coast Meetup - June 9th, 2018 at Capital PowerSport, Wake Forest, NC.
- 3rd Annual Motorcycle Podcasters Challenge - June 21st, 2018 thru July 11th, 2018.
- 1st Annual LoudPipes Meetup - July 13th - July 15th. Gettysburg, PA. Staying at DrummerBoy Campground
- 14th Annual Barber Vintage Festival - October 5th - 7th 2018
Support the show and receive rewards for your contribution by visiting loudpipes.net/donate. Patreon is our focus and is an ongoing support model. There is also a link for one-time donations and support of any size is greatly appreciated
Running time: 1 hour 16 minutes