Manage episode 288050285 series 1338429
- [03.30] - How she thinks about using social media as a fitness professional.
- [05.05] - Is social media her main form of marketing?
- [08.15] - Being 'salesy' on social media.
- [11.55] - Why ESG feels too many trainers are doing the same things on social media.
- [12.30] - Why there's an opportunity within the world of writing.
- [17.02] - Her social media content strategy.
- [18.30] - Why you should repost your content.
- [19.45] - Storing content ideas.
- [21.43] - Feeling confident in what you post.
- [29.25] - Clients don't need new info, they need reassurance.
- [30.32] - How she turns her ideas into pieces of content.
- [31.50] - Is she mindful of how she uses social media for mental health and productivity reasons?
- [37.05] - Finding what you're good at on social media.
- [39.25] - Having other methods to market your business than just social media.
- [41.45] - Showing skin as a female on social media?
- [47.25] - How her values and confidence as a coach have changed.
Find Out More About ESG:
Find Out More About LTB: