Manage episode 205474917 series 2295074
Unfortunately, says Terry Hill, managing director of public accounting and advisory firm BPM’s advisory practice, the due diligence process in an M&A deal can reveal overlooked weaknesses that can severely impact the valuation and efforts to find a buyer.
But you can still get maximum enterprise value and have a successful exit, says Terry. You just need to do the right prep work.
Tune in to discover…
- The impact of the huge amount of “dry powder overhang” in the marketplace
- Ways to spot overlooked financial weaknesses
- What you can do to make buyer’s take notice of your company
- The key to avoid getting distracted by the M&A process
- How to grab your piece of the $1 trillion+ available for M&A deals right now
- And more