Manage episode 246156055 series 120573
- Pinotaur REV 2
- REV 1 is being tested inside of a pinball machine
- ABC (Automotive Butt Cooler)
- Idea for DEFCON?
- Lithium battery pack fix?
- Mother’s electric bicycle
- 50V pack all 18650s
- The pack is good but no output
- Carburetor rebuilding trick?
- Stranded copper wire as a "brush"
- 4 wheeler
- Beer monitor
- Still need a name
- Parker's parts have arrived
- Need to get solid state relays in
- Mount to or case? Need to look further into heat transfer
- Going to machine the cases soon
- Check Your Halloween Candy For Malicious Payloads
- USB sticks instead of razor blades and drugs in your kids candy
- Yageo buying KEMET?
- 1.8 Billion Dollaros
- USI MT7697H Development Kit for Alexa Connect Kit
- Custom hardware for Alexa
- Arduino Zero Compatible
- 192 MHz Cortex-M MCU and a WiFi/Bluetooth module
- Plea deal for man who sold fake chips to US military
- He instructed suppliers in China to repaint and remark “old, used and/or discarded ICs” to make them appear as new.
- He also told a testing laboratory in China to provide two versions of test reports – one to Vasquez with all the test results, and another “sanitized version” that had could give to the purchaser.
- 60 years in prison
- RPI 4 issues fixed?
- July 17th - RPI Forum
- Released an update package that “solves” a lot of the initial rpi4 launch issues.
- Lower USB power consumption
- Booting over network is now a possibility
- Hat reboot fixes