Manage episode 247900148 series 120573
- PinoTaur Revision 2 is ordered!
- Should be ready early January
- Cable construction and design
- Electrical Components where do they come from?
- COO or Country Of Origin
- Mouser has a new API
- Arrow has an API but...
- Brewery Update
- Electrical box needs wire management
- Majority of the fittings arrived
- Tube straightner
- Parker's house will end up being half tools and half projects
- SMPS design with polygons
- Another Ti Webench design to the rescue!
- 12V down to 3.3V
- Need to test the temperature performance
- Power up testing - overshoot?
- Watch out for clearances between components with PCB manufacturers
- JLC PCB multiple design requirements?
- Learn more is blank...
- Ben’s Single Chip Atari 2600 Portable
- Parker helped figure out how the chip works
- Werma multicolour LED beacon displays 200,000 colors