Africa-focused technology, digital and innovation ecosystem insight and commentary.
Manage episode 272239275 series 120573
- Battery charger and maintainer died
- Took all my batteries with it
- Company is replacing the unit
- Nothing looks particularly wrong with the PCB Assembly besides it being gross
- Current Mode PWM Controller
- Fet used in the PWM Controller
- HT46R004 HolTek MCU
- Cost Effective?
- Cat Feeder Unreminder
- Ordered a breakout board for the AEM10941
- Super Caps SCCS30B106PRB
- 10F @ 2.7VDC
- Solar Panel AM-1816CA
- 84µA at peak power
- This is specced at 200lx
- Will this be enough?
- LTC2956 draws 0.8μA
- LEDs at 40μA a piece
- Total draw when Cat Feed Indicator is on is 40.8μA
- 5F x (4.5V-3.6V) / 0.0000608 = 74,013 seconds -> 20 and a half hours!
- Transformers arrived!
- Be specific with what you ask for and ask questions. I almost got bit with dimensional issues
- Diy Tag connect
- Made a pogo pin test connector
- Mill-Max 0955-0-15-20-71-14-11-0 Pogo pins with solder cup on back
- Using FR4 as mechanical supports
- Designing a Pawl system to clasp the pcb
- Next Revision
- Make the landing pads bigger
- Add something for strain relief
- Move the pins slightly down for more spring
- Add more anti rotation pins