Africa-focused technology, digital and innovation ecosystem insight and commentary.
Manage episode 275018446 series 120573
- PCB Stackup
- Why is it important to manufacturing?
- Who should define it?
- PCB Fabricator?
- PCB Bodges
- Your worst bodge
- Most proud bodge?
- DIY Glycol chilling?
- Chiller Daddy
- Brexit and the UKCA Mark
- New regulatory mark to make things easier…
- Goes into affect 1 January 2021
- The UKCA marking can be used from 1 January 2021. However, to allow businesses time to adjust to the new requirements, you will still be able to use the CE marking until 1 January 2022 in most cases.
- The UKCA marking alone cannot be used for goods placed on the Northern Ireland market, which require the CE marking or UK(NI) marking.