Africa-focused technology, digital and innovation ecosystem insight and commentary.
Manage episode 276376967 series 120573
- Signed up for the EXTRA LIFE charity this year to raise money for the Texas Children's Hospital
- This Saturday (Nov 7th) Parker will be broadcasting a 24 hour video game stream
- Will be playing the Half-Life 2 video game all the way through
- This includes the two episode expansions to the base campaign
- Difficulty level will be set to 'Hard' and I will be attempting to unlock all the achievements at the same time.
- Donations are tax-deductible and 100% of it goes to the hospital
- PinoTaur REV3 has gone gold
- Walmart fires store robots
- Saw improvements in inventory control with the robots, but not enough of an improvement in revenues and other measures.
- One premise is that stores will sell more goods if the shelves are stocked and wanted items are made available
- How soft are your diodes?
- Softness factor - a definition of the reverse current characteristic
- Ta = time when charge from depletion region is removed
- Tb = time when charge from semiconductor region is removed
- S-factor = tb/ta
- S-factor = unity = soft recovery
- S-factor unity = fast or snappy-recovery
- General purpose/fast recovery (FRED diodes)
- The SSPS?
- @zane is going back and listening to episode 1
- What was the SSPS?
- What were the specifications????
- Where did we leave off