Africa-focused technology, digital and innovation ecosystem insight and commentary.
Manage episode 288240968 series 120573
- Fan controller for Jeep
- P/N: G80F960AP
- 8051 core Chinese Generic MCU
- Override signal passes through a diode then pulled up with a 10K to 5.0V
- Diode to prevent back feeding voltage if you slap 12V onto it
- Mosfet inverter as the fix!
- PinoTaur REV 4 has Arrived!
- Goes into final testing for production certification!
- RGB LED boards testing
- Mind the details - Cross talk
- Actually ran into this as a unique problem
- Those values in datasheets can creep up
- Beat head on table trying to figure it out
- How long is it reasonable for a project owner to support their open source design?
- 10 years?
- More Automotive Woes
- 2/3rds of the facility was dedicated to automotive parts
- Toyota and Tesla affected