Manage episode 292296964 series 97995
This week I have another coaching session episode. Kylie, a Canadian living in the Netherlands, joins me to explore procrastination around decision making, embracing your sense of adventure even when it’s scary, and where to turn for accountability and support.
My goal for these coaching episodes is that you, along with Kylie, will leave the session with lots of tools in your toolbox to grow, flourish, and be your best self; be proud of the woman you are and take that leap.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Kylie opened up about her difficulty making decisions and sticking to them. (7:46)
- What would happen if you embraced the ‘throw caution to the wind’ side of you and lived in the moment? (12:01)
- Tapping into Kylie’s younger self and her perspective on risk-taking. (17:00)
- Some ways to get the creative ideas out, accountability, and support. (29:02)
- We explore what happens when we create standards that feel unattainable. Andrea says, “Never wait for perfection or confidence to fall into your lap…” (42:07)
- An action-taking update from Kylie. (50:38)