Manage episode 158316557 series 1030444
"I do the podcast for my clients, my past clients and my future clients. If they're listening, then I'm happy...I'll unashamedly say it's a lead generation for Sports Geek."
Sean tells his story of how he went from programmer to notable digital consultant in the global sports business as we discuss the founding of Sports Geek—Sean's consulting company.
We chat about our love of podcasting in depth; including the effect starting a podcast has had on both of our services businesses in regards to asserting expertise.
Sean also shares the interesting story of how he landed epic guest Mark Cuban on Sports Geek Podcast.
Lastly, Sean gives us some of his thoughts on Snapchat and how it is a great chronological storytelling tool.
NOTE: The second part of this crossover where Sean interviews me is on Sports Geek Podcast.
- Sean Callanan's Twitter
- Sports Geek Twitter
- Sports Geek
- Pat Flynn, Smart Passive Income
- The Basketball Jones Podcast
- Rich Clarke, Colorado Rapids
- Michael Stelzner, Social Media Examiner
- Mark Cuban on Sports Geek Podcast
- CyberDust app
- Bill Simmons, Every Given Wednesday
- Malcolm Gladwell
- Podcast Movement
- Gimlet Media
- John Lee Dumas, Entpreneur on Fire
- SEAT Conference
- Christine Stoffel, SEAT Founder
- Shane Harmon, CEO of Westpac Stadium
- Peter Sorckoff, CCO, ATL Hawks
Sign up for the weekly email newsletter for updates, discounts on future products and exclusive content for subscribers.
You can also show your support for the podcast by joining the community and keeping it sponsor-free.