Manage episode 274301610 series 2109473
In this week's podcast, hosts Jason Zenger and Jim Carr discuss the process of building the right legacy you want to leave behind as a Manufacturing Leader.
- Getting morbid for a minute (0:45)
- Leaving a legacy after a transition (2:10)
- Jim compares MakingChips hosts to past music greats (3:30)
- Another new CNC machine at Carr Machine (5:06)
- Jason, the business coach? (6:27)
- Manufacturing News: New manufacturing facility for undersea drones (8:40)
- Jason: Leaving a positive legacy in the minds of others (11:51)
- A legacy gone wrong: Statues don’t make chips (16:30)
- Guiding principles towards a great legacy (19:40)
- Every manufacturing leader needs to think about their legacy (27:10)
The Boring Bar Newsletter - Text CHIPS to 38470 to subscribe!