Manage episode 235726072 series 2460411
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How to keep D-Groups from falling behind in the spring.
- Why you need to break your D-Groups up into “seasons” throughout the year.
- Why you should set goals for your D-Groups.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “Success in discipleship is the daily mundane of life.” – @rgallaty
- “When you are surrounded by other people, you are more likely to accomplish your goals.” – @rgallaty
- “What makes discipleship effective is the daily reading and weekly meeting.”- @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- Feeling unequipped for marriage ministry? Woo Marriage is here to help. Backed by research and designed with your church in mind, Woo Marriage provides Christ-centered marriage coaching for your entire church. Get your first month free with offer code LEADERSHIP at WooMarriage.com/FreeTrial.
- Discipleship Blueprint Training Digital Download
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- Disciplemaking Jumpstart
- Doogie Howser, M.D.
- Couch 2 5K
- What is a HEAR Journal?
- EST.church Podcast
Help Us Grow the Podcast:
85 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 22 mins duration .