Manage episode 225369775 series 2294065
In this episode of the Making Disciples podcast, you’ll learn more about the discipleship process for churches that are 250 people or less. Chris and Robby also discuss the upcoming Replicate Cohort.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- The importance of investing in your deacons.
- How to take a church on life support to start growing again.
- How to make an impact as a young pastor.
- How to get your people to trust your vision
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- It doesn’t matter how small or large your church is, you need to invest in your staff. If you get them sold out to discipleship, it’s a trickle-down effect. – @rgallaty
- Most pastors don’t spend enough time with their people, so their people don’t know and trust them – @rgallaty
- If you have an open gate, sheep won’t go out unless someone else does – @rgallaty
- Shepherds smell like sheep. Pastors have been called to shepherd their people. If you don’t smell like your people, are you really pastoring them? – @rgallaty
- Replicate E-quipping Cohort
- Growing Up Series
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- New Churches Q&A Podcast
Help us grow the podcast:
This Episode’s Sponsor: What happens when the Bible and humanity collide? Not what you’d expect. Living & Effective, a podcast collaboration between Christianity Today and the Christian Standard Bible, journeys through history, current events, theology, and the human condition to uncover surprising ways the Bible accomplishes God’s plan in the world.”
102 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 22 mins duration .