Manage episode 225369770 series 2294065
In this episode, Chris and Robby continue the discussion about sustaining a discipleship launch at your church.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- How to capitalize on new beginnings in January.
- Why we live in the “3rd” culture.
- Our evangelism techniques have to evolve.
- Why pastors need a dedicated quiet time, but also need to be held accountable by a discipleship group.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “Our culture is dying for authenticity” – @rgallaty
- “The Christian life isn’t an app, it’s a process” – @rgallaty
- “Discipleship is the missing element for us to make an impact in the culture today” – @rgallaty
- “If we let this culture continue on its current path, we’re going to have a bunch of people with a lot of apps on their phones with no satisfaction.” – @rgallaty
- Replicate E-quipping Cohort
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- The One Thing Podcast
- Discipleship Blueprint Training Digital Download
- Disappearing Church: From Cultural Relevance to Gospel Resilience
- How to Sustain a Disciplemaking Launch – Part 1
Help Us Grow the Podcast:
102 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 22 mins duration .