Manage episode 234608255 series 2294065
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
- Why creating a habit is the key to having a regular quiet time.
- Why it’s important for pastors to make sure they are not outputting so much that they neglect their own soul.
- Why accountability in a quiet time is central to D-Groups.
- Why people don’t read the Bible.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
- “When God calls a person to himself, He’s calling them to ministry.” – @rgallaty
- “There is a direct connection between doing for the Lord and being with the Lord.” – @rgallaty
- “People don’t read the Bible because they don’t think it matters to their life today.” – @rgallaty
This Episode’s Sponsor:
- One of the greatest predictors of a disciple’s spiritual growth is regular Bible reading. That’s why LifeWay created the Daily Discipleship Guide. To download four free sessions of the Daily Discipleship Guide, visit BibleStudiesforLife.com/DDG.
- Discipleship Blueprint Training Digital Download
- Lifeway Leadership Podcast Network
- What is a HEAR Journal?
- Ask Me Anything with J.D. Greear
Help Us Grow the Podcast:
102 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 22 mins duration .