Manage episode 240622260 series 2471185
We are excited to bring you this episode with Alice Aspinall, author of the children’s book Everyone Can learn Math. Alice is a high school math teacher here in the Windsor Ontario area. We chat with Alice about how her book is helping families change the way they talk about math at home.
- Why you should read Everyone Can Learn Math with your kids.
- Why it’s important to use positive language when talking about math
- Why a growth mindset is key to learning math
- How you can use Everyone Can Learn Math in your classroom
- What can your first day look like to start your students off on the right foot.
Show Notes: https://makemathmoments.com/episode39