Manage episode 241225959 series 2471185
This week we speak with Michael Rubin, a Math Moment Maker who has been diving into a TON of Math Professional Learning over the past year as he gears up to make a return to the math classroom. Join in on the conversation as Michael shares his recent successes learning from the many math educators sharing online, our weekly tasks/tips/tools weekly email, as well as some epiphanies he’s had since taking our Online Workshop recently.
- How Do I Teach Through Task?
- What Learning & Preparation Do I Need To Do?
- What Strategies Can Help All My Students?
- What is Spiralling & Why Everyone Should Be Doing It?
- What Should I Consider When Planning To Spiral?
- How Long Should A Cycle Typically Take?
- How Can I Help Struggling Students?
Show Notes: https://makemathmoments.com/episode40