This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on April 02, 2019 03:28 (). Last successful fetch was on January 01, 2019 03:05 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 182651207 series 1343139
- The future of food and what types of restaurants and food service operations are in danger of becoming extinct and how to combat that.
- What Amazon's acquisition of Whole Foods means for the industry as a whole.
- If the acquisition has a large impact, what that will look like for food service as a whole (not just restaurants).
- How much of an impact will on-demand delivery have on restaurants and other food service operations?
- How the new wave of technology is going to affect the way brands communicate their marketing messages.
- What the industry might look like in 10 or 15 years?
- Will Augmented reality be a part of restaurant marketing in the next decade?
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 46 mins duration .