This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on April 02, 2019 03:28 (). Last successful fetch was on January 01, 2019 03:05 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 191265779 series 1343139
- How Cheryl was able to "take the leap" and how you can too
- The different types of crowdfunding platforms (rewards vs. equity)
- How PieShell operates differently from other crowdfunding platforms in a way that makes
- The unique challenges food and beverages face in the startup world and how PieShell helps address them
- How to create a successful crowdfunding campaign
- What you should do if you think someone could steal your idea
- How to connect with your potential customers using the tools of the modern world
- AND MUCH MORE....
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 46 mins duration .