This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on April 02, 2019 03:28 (). Last successful fetch was on January 01, 2019 03:05 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 195957774 series 1343139
- Richard's background as a Culinary Institute of America graduate, and how he can to be one of the most influential and respected individuals in America's most reknowned hospitality group.
- Mistakes Richard has made along the way and what he has learned from them.
- The 3 things employees at USHG need from him and how he tries to meet those needs.
- The 3 questions Richard asks in every single interview that determine whether or not an individual will be a good fit at USHG (98% success rate).
- How Richard serves as a leader for the organization and what he tries to do every single day for the individuals in the organization he serves.
- "Hospitality Included" - USHG's charge to lead the way to NO TIPPING and how this movement will help save the restaurant industry.
- How Richard prioritizes his time and day, in order to maximize his impact on the organization.
- And a LOT MORE...
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 46 mins duration .