This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on April 02, 2019 03:28 (). Last successful fetch was on January 01, 2019 03:05 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 197294383 series 1343139
- What it was like working for some of the best chefs in the world and what those experiences taught Richard as a young cook.
- What the process was like becoming a "celebrity chef".
- Some of the mistakes and challenges Richard faced early on in his career.
- How Richard's been able to balance work/life.
- Advice for any chef or entrepreneur looking to start their own thing and what they need to think about before starting out
- How technology will continue to evolve and shape the industry, plus the potential opportunities out there for entrepreneurs.
- What is important to Richard in 2018 and as he moves forward in his career.
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 46 mins duration .