This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on April 02, 2019 03:28 (). Last successful fetch was on January 01, 2019 03:05 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 198942412 series 1343139
- The key to Aurilia's success as an underdog - going from 24th round fringe draft pick and creating a successful career as a 15 year MLB veteran.
- How he handled dealing with the limelight and advice for those starting to get attention.
- The advice he would go back and give his younger self when he was just starting out.
- Aurilia discusses what that transition was like going from All-Star to wine entrepreneur
- How he has been able to create a reputable brand in the wine industry and how Red Stitch Wine has carefully crafted their brand story.
- The advantages of moving "slow and steady" vs. fast.
- AND a lot more!
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 46 mins duration .