Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on April 02, 2019 03:28 (). Last successful fetch was on January 01, 2019 03:05 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 200909168 series 1343139
- How Aaron got started in the kitchen and how he's gotten to this point in his career.
- How he learned the ins and outs of the kitchen and how the learning curve seems a bit different for the current generation.
- What it was like going from executive chef to becoming the owner of not one, but two restaurants.
- The unexpected challenges that McCargo Jr. had to face as both the owner and operator of two different restaurants.
- How he was able to not only get on Next Food Network Star but actually win it.
- What it was like being thrust into the limelight, garnering a lot of attention and how he's learned to best deal with it.
- The importance of managing his time and how he has learned how to decide hat opportunities to say "no" to.
- What drives Aaron in his life and career.
- The advice he has for you, the listener.