This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on April 02, 2019 03:28 (). Last successful fetch was on January 01, 2019 03:05 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 203614267 series 1343139
- Andris' background, from going to culinary school, to work in the family business, completely unrelated to the culinary industry and how he came to be a food entrepreneur.
- How he combined his past experience in the family steel company with his passion for the culinary industry.
- How he was able to come up with and go to market with his first product, the Baking Steel.
- Why Andris chose Kickstarter as the platform to launch the product (hint, it wasn't just about the money).
- How to get influential people to support your mission and endorse your products.
- The secret to using social media to grow sales.
- How he has grown the Baking Steel brand from just one product to a portfolio of products that all fill different needs in the marketplace.
- How the Baking Steel company has been able to leverage Kickstarter as a way to validate their newest idea, a 72-hour pizza dough delivered right to your doorstep
- Advice Andris has for an up and coming food entrepreneur about what it takes.
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 46 mins duration .