EP39: Brooke Williamson - How Passion, Failure & Business Strategy Led This Food Entrepreneur's Success
This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on April 02, 2019 03:28 (). Last successful fetch was on January 01, 2019 03:05 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 207246962 series 1343139
- How Brooke came to be a chef (especially at such a young age).
- What she has learned from her mistakes, and how she is grateful for every single one of them.
- The importance of passion and how it's instrumental in her success
- Advice for Food Entrepreneurs that are just starting out
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people in your business
- How she and her husband (business partner) have been able to scale from one restaurant to the handful that they have now.
- How building a brand on social media is better more powerful than traditional forms of advertising.
- How she balances her work and home life.
- AND A LOT MORE...
52 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 46 mins duration .