Manage episode 123441886 series 123969
We clear the docket and run through the mailbag in this unscripted episode. We weigh-in on the following questions:
- How can spaceship parts help Batman survive getting punched by Superman?
- What is one of the least realistic things about Man of Steel and why I like it? Hint: choreographed Martial Arts
- Does Man of Steel mean that the rest of the DCCU will never be all-ages? Is that a problem?
- What is the recommended approach to trying to get insight into a scene? When should the filmmakers be clearer?
- Why did Zod show Kal-El images of suffering if he wanted his help? Are Zod and Jor-El artists?
- Do most people like Man of Steel?
- Why did Superman react to Zod’s death but not the end of the Genesis Chamber and World Engine?
- Did the film need more space between Metropolis and the drone scene?
- Why doesn’t this podcast respond to specific haters?
- Is Man of Steel three different films?
- Does the film have bad pacing or bad dialog?
- Could we get a trilogy?
- Why the year 2033 matters to the WB?
- Who made the super suit?
…and more! Check out the start of our new video series.
Man of Steel Myths:
- Superman Saves No One – YouTube
- The Scout Ship Was Destroyed In The Singularity – YouTube
- Superman Killed Viable Kryptonian Fetuses – YouTube
59 episodes available. A new episode about every 22 days averaging 74 mins duration .