Manage episode 123441881 series 123969
We continue our film commentary on Ellesmere, take on some tornado scene related topics (speed / durability / limits), and look at if Clark is culpable for Zod’s crimes.
Answers, insights, and commentary on:
- Hitch hiking is optimistic
- Civilian contractors at Ellesmere
- Degrees of separation between MOS and genre media
- How cold is 40 below zero
- How much did Lois’s camera cost
- Assumptions about speed, surprise, and durability
- Did Jonathan know Clark would survive a tornado?
- Testing your powers like Claire Bennet
- Why Jonathan dying of a heart attack doesn’t teach Clark anything here
- The elements of moral culpability or justifiable blame
…and more. Happy Easter!
70 episodes available. A new episode about every 25 days averaging 72 mins duration .