This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on June 23, 2019 02:48 (). Last successful fetch was on May 18, 2019 15:25 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 232157179 series 1434342
Prescription cost savings, manage your plan while helping your parents, navigate college loan debt, and tips to buying a new home:
- Shop small pharmacies, compare prices and take advantage of apps and discounts!
- Review your coverage, go generic and order in large quantities
- Talk to Medicare about your “Part D” prescriptions:Use mail order to save
- Protecting your earnings while you help provide care
- Choosing a degree that will allow you to pay your debts
- Understanding the various loan options, interest, and grace periods
- Is refinancing right for you?
- Understanding the moving pieces of buying a new home
109 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 36 mins duration .