Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on June 23, 2019 02:48 (). Last successful fetch was on May 18, 2019 15:25 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 214943288 series 1434342
Surviving a Divorce
- Assets aren’t the only challenge: talk to your advisor
- Where will you live?: The mechanics of setting up your new household
- Dividing the responsibility: healthcare, children, expenses and investments
- Your stuff is a marital asset until it’s final: The need for spousal permission
- Prepare! Evaluate your living expenses and gather documentation
- The perils of hiding, selling or retitling assets
- The relevance of refraining from large purchases, home upgrades and “guilt spending”
- Understand the impact of the new tax laws relative to alimony, residence, filing status and child tax credits