Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on June 23, 2019 02:48 (). Last successful fetch was on May 18, 2019 15:25 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 207895886 series 1434342
Tips to researching an advisor’s specialty, their focus, and how they’re paid:
- Understanding the role of your professional
- How savvy is your advisor, to the many moving pieces of your financial plan?
- The impact good qualifications can have on a client!
- Attention to detail: Is your advisor on the front lines of industry changes?
- What motivates your advisor: How do you pay your fees?
- What are your needs: The path to finding the perfect fit!