Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on June 23, 2019 02:48 (). Last successful fetch was on May 18, 2019 15:25 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 209891203 series 1434342
Strategies to early retirement:
- How will you spend your time, and what will it cost you?
- The importance of knowing your living expenses
- How to know if it’s manageable financially and physically
- Consider diversifying streams of income
- Let’s talk insurance: will your healthcare costs go up?
- The consequences to taking Social Security early