Archived series ("Inactive feed" status)
When? This feed was archived on June 23, 2019 02:48 (). Last successful fetch was on May 18, 2019 15:25 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 216724860 series 1434342
Conquering debt before it sabotages your financial plan:
- The impact on retirement, education, home purchase and the other life events
- Using credit cards: The importance of vigilance and discipline
- Co-signing for loans: The relationship psychology involved, and liability to you
- Can debt be a good thing?
- Amortization: What is it, and why is it critical?
- Debt for investments: WHAT?