Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 18, 2019 15:25 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 220829861 series 1434342
Medicare Open Enrollment
- Work with your doctor to evaluate your needs
- How to avoid high premiums for you and your spouse
- What is a Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance: Private or employer policy, which is better
- Health Insurance Plan: Where should you shop for coverage?
- HMO, PPO, EPO, POS Insurance: Weighing the variables
- Medicare Part D: What do you need and the best way to pay for medications
- Supplemental programs to cover your out of pocket expenses
109 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 36 mins duration .