Manage series 2609573
Welcome to Market Moment, an Alexa Flash Briefing about the moments that shape markets. Join "Downtown" Josh Brown and the Ritholtz Wealth Management team for a short daily briefing about the most pivotal moments in stock market history and what they mean for investors today.
Hear Alexa's fastest growing briefing in the Business and Finance category. Market Moment combines multiple voices and rich financial history - delivered in half the time. Enjoy short daily facts, stories, quotes, and history from the expert voices behind the financial industry's most popular blogs, podcasts, social media, and videos:
- Josh Brown, CEO of Ritholtz Wealth Management (@ReformedBroker)
- Tadas Viskanta, Director of Investor Education at Ritholtz Wealth Management (@abnormalreturns)
- Joey Fishman, Investment Advisor and Financial Planner at Ritholtz Wealth Management (@JoeyFishman)
- Blair duQuesnay, CFA, CFP®, Investment Advisor and Financial Planner at Ritholtz Wealth Management(@BlairHduQuesnay)
- Jonathan Novy, Investment Advisor Representative at Ritholtz Wealth Management (@Jonathan_Novy)
Every investor has a formative memory of something that happened early on - and it becomes a memory they just can't shake - inflation, deflation, bull or bear market, a bubble, a crash - it's these moments in history that inform investing today. We think it's worth remembering.
Ritholtz Wealth Management is a New York City based RIA. Barry Ritholtz (host of Bloomberg podcast Masters in Business), Josh Brown, and the rest of the Ritholtz team are putting the power of social media to work to challenge the message from Wall Street. Brown's and Ritholtz’s success and massive social media followings can be attributed in part to their prolific blogging.
If you enjoy this briefing, please rate and review to help others find it. Thank you for listening!
Have a question, comment, or idea? Tweet us: @RitholtzWealth
Learn more: RitholtzWealth.com
A smarter approach to planning your financial future
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.