Marketing for Creatives Show | Marketing Tips for Creative Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
How to Create a Blog Strategy That Attracts Your Ideal Clients with Jessica Stansberry | #21
Manage episode 197323014 series 1932055
Ep #21: When you have a blog it maybe not easy to bring more people to read your blog posts and even more difficult to attract those who can become your clients.
Today we will cover how to come up with the blog post ideas that will be interesting to your potential clients, how to attract the right audience and the ways to convert them to the sales.
In this episode, Jessica Stansberry shares how to create a blog strategy that attracts your ideal clients.
Jessica is a video marketing strategist for rockstar business owners who are ready to up-level and start using video to market their business better.
She also specializes in systems, sales funnels, and content marketing. She throws down knowledge-bombs with weekly free blog content, a YouTube channel, eCourses, 1-on-1 consulting, done-for-you services, and her free Facebook group.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:22] About the episode and Jessica Stansberry
- [01:52] Jessica explains her journey from freelance web designer to consultant
- [03:19] Why blogging is still worth it today
- [04:40] The benefits of blogging for creative entrepreneurs and small business owners using as an example of having a blog for photographer
- [06:10] The difference between attracting an ideal client online rather than offline
- [08:07] How to attract the ideal client with your blog that can become your customer
- [08:42] Be sure the content you put on your blog is written for the audience that is willing to pay the price you offer for your product or service
- [09:55] How to create a blog strategy that attracts your ideal client
- [12:16] How to interact with people in Facebook groups and lead them to your blog
- [14:49] How to use your personal Facebook timeline to get people to your blog
- [16:32] What to do so you don’t run out of topic ideas for your blog
- [18:17] Using SEO to get more traffic on the blog
- [19:21] Why the site on WordPress is better than using services like Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, etc.
- [20:23] How YouTube can help your SEO and rank blog posts higher on Google
- [23:30] How to convert blog readers into customers
- [25:14] How to create an individual opt-in form for each blog post
- [26:49] How to sell to people on your email list
- [29:22] How to sell offline services to people in your email list if you are a local business
- [32:22] What to start with if you want to create a blog strategy that attracts your ideal client
- [34:38] Where to find Jessica and how quickly get in touch with her
- [35:08] For the show notes go to IntNetworkPlus.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
Let’s get in touch:
63 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 33 mins duration .