Marketing for Creatives Show | Marketing Tips for Creative Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
The Power of Getting Your Business Noticed with a Brand Boosting Book with Julie Broad | #43
Manage episode 203678204 series 1932055
Ep #43: Having a book may lead you to the new opportunities. It helps with marketing your workshops, courses, get speaking gigs and market your main business as well.
When you plan to publish the book the marketing plan starts from the beginning. It includes focusing on the audience, building relationships with media, getting ready for the launch and market the brand boosting book and your business at the same time after that.
In this episode, Julie Broad shares how to get your business noticed with a brand boosting book.
Julie is an Amazon Overall #1 Best Selling Author, an International Book Award Winner, and recipient of the Beverly Hills Book Award for the Best Sales book.
As an entrepreneur and successful real estate investor she was also awarded the Top 20 under 40 Award. Her latest venture, Book Launchers, helps entrepreneurs and professionals build their brand and boost their business by writing, publishing, and selling a top quality book.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:22] About the episode and Julie Broad
- [02:02] Julie grew up in the entrepreneurial family. After the college, she started investing in real estate and got a tough time during the financial crisis in 2008
- [04:41] Julie’s challenges in the real estate business that she wanted to share in a book
- [06:23] The publisher didn’t believe in her idea and rejected her as they didn’t believe that she can sell a book
- [07:10] Julie decided to self-publish her brand boosting book
- [08:03] Her book became #1 bestseller on Amazon and it turned out that she opened a book publishing company
- [09:54] The difference between brand boosting book and the regular book
- [11:10] To focus on the target audience helped Julie to become a bestselling author
- [11:51] The key components of the brand boosting book
- [13:30] Why you should self-publish a book instead of going to the traditional publisher
- [14:54] The authorship of the book if you get to the traditional publisher or self-publish it
- [16:06] How to market your brand boosting book
- [17:48] Things to keep in mind when you start reaching people and promote your book
- [19:49] The different ways to increase your income after you published your book
- [22:34] How to get booked for more workshops and speaking opportunities
- [24:18] How media noticed Julie after publishing her brand boosting book
- [25:37] How to market yourself and your business with the brand boosting book
- [27:03] How to pitch the media right after your book came out and it’s not popular yet
- [28:09] What to do if you already wrote a book, but it didn’t work as well as you expected
- [29:43] What to do if you are an ordinary entrepreneur who has no authority yet, but you want to publish your book
- [33:07] Where to find Julie online
- [33:57] For the show notes go to IntNetworkPlus.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
Let’s get in touch:
73 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 34 mins duration .