Marketing for Creatives Show | Marketing Tips for Creative Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
What to Do if You Got Stuck in Business with Marina Barayeva | #28
Manage episode 198738363 series 1932055
- [00:22] About this episode
- [00:55] Analyze the sales process of your business
- [03:35] Write down what’s missing in each part of the process and what you would improve
- [04:26] Are you satisfied with the clients you have and money they pay?
- [05:19] Narrow down each audience you work with. Example of how to do that
- [08:08] How to be better in consulting people and sell more
- [09:55] Practice how to consult your clients on your friends
- [10:35] Have 100 sales conversations to practice consulting and selling without having actual goal to sell
- [12:20] You can have several parts of the process of providing your service or selling product
- [13:53] Would you use your service? What would you improve there?
- [15:53] One of the key points, when you sell something, is listening to the person
- [17:22] What to do after you deliver your service
- [18:18] Let your clients know that you remember about them, remind about yourself from time to time
- [19:56] Write down the solution to every step of the sales process that you want to improve
- [21:25] For the show notes go to IntNetworkPlus.com and subscribe to the Marketing for Creatives show
73 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 34 mins duration .