Manage episode 224132090 series 2465384
How can marketers use engaging storytelling to hook their audience? Mission CEO Chad Grills sat down with Meredith Ayan, Executive Director of SPCA International, to answer exactly that.
SPCA International is a non-profit that reunites military service-members with animals they have befriended while on active duty. Meredith explained best practices for storytelling in email, how to segment storytelling for different audiences, and how SPCA reunited a marine with a donkey he met in Afghanistan.
This episode was recorded live at the Salesforce World Tour in New York.
- 2:20 - How Meredith got started with SPCA.
- 6:09 - The story of a marine with reconnected with a donkey he met in Afghanistan.
- 7:40 - How SPCA picks which stories to tell.
- 11:40 - The strategies SPCA uses to segment their storytelling based on audience.
- 18:30 - Using images to tell stories.
Marketing Trends is brought to you by our friends at Salesforce Pardot, B2B marketing automation on the world’s #1 CRM. Are you ready to take your B2B marketing to new heights? With Pardot, marketers can find and nurture leads, close more deals, and maximize ROI. Learn more by heading to www.pardot.com/podcast.
To learn more or subscribe to our weekly newsletter, visit MarketingTrends.com.
32 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 37 mins duration .